Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hi Everyone!!! 

THANK YOU for taking the time to visit my page! I appreciate it! I'm honored that either my book or myself intrigued you enough to give me a second look - so again, I thank you.

I'm new to the blogging platform which makes this endeavor equally intriguing and intimidating. I don't want to come off as technologically illiterate - which I'm totally not, thanks - but creating this blog, along with various other social media sites to promote myself and my book, has been quite challenging. 


With that said, I'm giving this a go (YAY!) and I'll see where it takes me. 

I plan to use this platform not only to inform you, my readers, about myself and prospective books, but also to hear feedback from you as well. I want to know what you're reading, what types of books captivate you, different things like that to create a relationship with the most important voice of all ---

You.

In the mean time, I plan to regularly update and check this blog, as well as all of my other social media outlets - therefore.... Follow, Subscribe, Pin, Retweet, Tumbl, Like, E-Mail.... Let's figure this shit out together and have fun doing it! 

Thanks for your time, Lovelies. I look forward to hearing from you. 

-Chris G

No comments:

Post a Comment